When dealing with the complexity of flavors of Indian Food it is best to offer both a variety of beverages both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
- Fruit Syrup based cocktails without carbonation – carbonated beverages tend to enhance the heat and spices of dishes
- Lassi’s – Yogurt based drinks with tropical fruits or season cooked fruit purees
- Beer of course.
- The stronger the spice levels
- Think IPA’s such as Jaipur (Thornbridge Brewing), Jai Alai (Cigar King Brewing) or Goose Island IPA (InBev)
- Lighter street food
- Think Premium lagers such as Kingfisher (United Breweries Banaglore), Hoponius Union Dry Hopped Lager (Jacks Abbey) or Firestone Pivo (Firestone Brewing)
- For Richer dishes suchs as Butter Chicken and Korma
- Think Stouts such as Guinness Foreign Export Stout (Guinness), Sweet Stout (Hitachino Nest Brewing) or Mackeson Milk Stout (Mackeson Brewing)